Re-mastered Call of Duty

preddy_

Registered
May 6, 2015
Does anyone else really want the old Call of Duty's on the new generation consoles, because I do. Call of Duty has really declined since Black Ops 1, and I really used to enjoy playing that game as well as Modern warfare 2, World at War, and Call of Duty 4.

They really need to make these games for the Xbox One/PS4 with some new additions like new maps etc.

It would be pretty great to see the older titles revamped with updated graphics and features, but I doubt that the developers would spend time on old games when they can push for the newest iteration. If they do an HD remaster collection type of release, it would probably be for whatever system comes after the Xbox One/PS4 generation, I'd say.

I recently just purchased the classic version of the ps3 CODWAW, but I haven't played it yet so I couldn't tell how much it holds up yet, but I have seen clips of it online and it looks like it is very fun. I'm sure it would be much better if I could get a lot more content on it though since from what I understand there isn't any extra downloadable content that I got with my game but yeah I'd love to see it with better graphics and tons more new content, definitely.

I wouldn't mind seeing the older call of duty games being released on the new generation consoles. I am not a console gamer but it would be good for those who want to play back these titles with improved graphics and some new maps.

I would love to see the old Call of Duty games brought back for the new consoles. Those were some of my favorite games to play. The newer games in the series just don't have the same impact or appeal to me as the old ones did. I doubt this would ever happen though because the company would probably lose money re-mastering the old games.

It would be pretty great to see the older titles revamped with updated graphics and features, but I doubt that the developers would spend time on old games when they can push for the newest iteration. If they do an HD remaster collection type of release, it would probably be for whatever system comes after the Xbox One/PS4 generation, I'd say.

I hope not. Surely it would be at the best interest for the company to win back the fans quickly, because everyone I have spoke to has said they really want a re-mastered Call of Duty on the new generation console. In my opinion, I think they would easily out sell all of the Call of Duty's from recent years.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a collection disc of HD versions of previous Call of Duty games. A compilation disc. I think it would sell and attract the older gamers that haven't moved to the newer consoles.