Ragnarok anyone

Zeromonkey

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
Maspeth Queens, NY
www.myspace.com
that game has really drove me crazy for years.... im so glad i have become so used to the game im bored off it the only problem was that i feel was just a great free mmorpg.... it so hard to find good ones.... but yeah im thinking about going back because of the new additions but i uno.... mmorpgs are a responcibility.... i dont have that time.... who knows

for some reason ragnorock mad me sick when i was playing it, mabie it had to do withthe 2-d chars in the 3d enviroment.

*Limit Break: Grammar Natzee Freakout*

Why are there so many spelling errors!?!? WHERE IS THE PUNCTUATION!?! FOR THE LOVE OF ENGLISH, USE APOSTROPHES!!! SEPARATE THOSE CLAUSES!

*chillzzz out*

Yeah, I played RO on a free server a couple of times called avalanche or something. I just know it was abbreviated aRO and hosted by BakaNeko. I loved the graphics and was distraught when I couldn't find another MMORPG that mimicked that.

sorry about me brother, i am a little dislexic so my spelling is going to be a little off. >< i'll try to slow down when i type.

Heavyduty said:
sorry about me brother, i am a little dislexic so my spelling is going to be a little off. >< i'll try to slow down when i type.

Awww seriously?? I'm sorry. I feel like a bad person. Don't worry about it. It's just the people who are lazy and don't care who really steam my broccoli. :) Anyway, did you pay for RO when you played it?

No i played the free trial about 4 months ago. it was really makin me feel sick. its the only games thats ever done that to me.

Gravity did say that if you can get sick by playing this game (motion sickness) that you should avoid to play it. I loved RO. I paid...and it was worth it. Met many people and had many good times. Now I have lost my interest and some of my friends are trying to get me back into it...its tough right now...lol