Puzzle Adventure Games (Like Myst)

Kleineganz

Registered
Nov 12, 2014
Colorado, USA
geek-central.net
Anyone here remember the Myst franchise? I loved that game, and all it's sequels. Another puzzle adventure game I really enjoyed was Syberia, and I still have to find the time to play Syberia II, because Syberia III is set to be released in 2015.

I've always liked solo-play games so I can spend hours in a game that has a beautiful world and great story line, just solving puzzles.

I know most people these days are more into the action adventure games and FPS. I enjoy WoW and other games like that as well, but I miss games like Myst. I'm really excited that they are continuing the Syberia franchise and Cyan Worlds (creators of Myst) is planning a new game as well, called Obduction.

Anyone else here that might be excited about games like that?

I always love a good puzzle game, especially like Portal. Tapping into that science side of me is what captures me in games. I honestly wish though that they could some how continue the Portal series, even though it's unlikely. But yeah, I do get excited for puzzle games.

I always love a good puzzle game, especially like Portal. Tapping into that science side of me is what captures me in games. I honestly wish though that they could some how continue the Portal series, even though it's unlikely. But yeah, I do get excited for puzzle games.
Well if you haven't played the Myst games, you might check them out - there was a digitally remastered version of realMyst (which was a digitally reimagining of the original Myst in live rendered 3D, instead of pre-rendered). I think it's on Steam.

As for their next game - I'm really excited for it: