PSP/PSN Q

jsscjcbs

Registered
Nov 17, 2014
Were you all able to download psp games from the playstation store onto your original psp. I know this was only originally designed for the PSP GO but please let me know

Yes. If you buy digital PSP games from PSN you can download and play them on any PSP system.
PSP-2000 and PSP-3000 had a TV output and were also lighter and thinner in design. The PSPGO, which was basically worthless, was digital only - no UMD option.

Okay thanx for letting me know. No one else I seem to ask seemed to know the answer.

Oh, great question. I wanted to know about this as well. Thanks for asking, and thanks for the answers and further info. My kiddo will be happy to hear this.

Reactions: jsscjcbs
I think the PSP has a pretty nice library. But get yourself a PSP-2000 or PSP-3000 model. Stay away from the Go unless you already own a lot of digital games.

This was about to be my next question about the Psp verses the Psp go. I was debating on which one to get, I was leaning more towards the Go! just because it has more storage space but I dislike the smaller screen. Is the problem that there is not a wide selection of quality games to download or is it something else?

The PSP Go is a great system if you plan on going digital only or installing CFW. I use mine for retro game emulators, and my PSP 2000 for all other games (bigger screen). The good thing about the Go that sold me is the fact that it had WiFi, because now using a PS3 controller and running the Go through a TV dock is possible. No matter what console you get (well, don't get a 1000...) there's a pretty big library for the device, especially if you know Japanese.

Reactions: jsscjcbs
Thank you all. Since I cant find any information about wether or not the Nvidia shield can be actively used like a laptop or not; Would any of you recommend it for this feature? I was just wondering how good you can view web content with this device or the shield tablet, which is better?