PS4 and Xbox One - worth getting both?

Bawonn

Registered
Sep 10, 2022
Behind Playstation console fan, it's going to be an obvious choice for me. Playstation 4 will definitely be my choice. It's like asking me to choose between Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X.

Tonny

Registered
Sep 10, 2022
I got a PS4 for Christmas last year, and though there are some fun games for the thing I don't find myself using it as often as I used my PS3 when it first came out. I've contemplated picking up the Xbox One instead... but I'm not sure if there's much point, as the two seem to have fairly similar gaming libraries, at least as far as the major games are concerned. Is there any point to owning both at this point in time, or would I just be wasting my money?
My favourite gaming console is Playstation. It's why I wouldn't worry about getting Xbox One. I would like to play with Playstation 4 all the time. I need Playstation 5 now.

Mimii

Registered
Nov 2, 2022
I was never interested in buying both Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Only Playstation 4 serves me very well. I ended up getting the new Xbox Series X which is a better upgrade than the Xbox One.

Zeus

Registered
Nov 2, 2022
I Don't have the Xbox one but I own the PlayStation 4 and I haven't regretted purchasing it.

Dori

Registered
Nov 2, 2022
I wouldn't bother about buying Xbox One when I have Playstation 4. Xbox One is a bit of a downgrade to Playstation 5. I would prefer to buy Xbox Series X or S to use with my PS4.