PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wiiiiiiiii

basilmunroe said:
Well, it could be a whole lot better. Our municipality seems to have an aversion to spending money on infrastructure. We like to band-aid our problems where really drastic surgery is needed.

And our homelessness rate has reached and maintained crisis status 4 or 5 years running now.

Y'know, now that you mention it, when I visited Toronto on business back in 2000, I remember there was all this talk in the news at the time of changes made to real-estate regulations which forced a lot of renters out of their apartments. When I walked around, I saw a LOT of people just sitting on the street or walking around in a bit of a daze...they looked healthy, wore decent clothes and many were young, but it was clear that they were without a place to stay. So, I take it there hasn't been a complete resolution to that issue yet :(

Nope. We have a mayoral election coming up in November. The "other" candidate wants to take slightly more drastic measures to solve the homelessness issue. I'm not sure what those measures are (haven't taken the time to look into it yet), but if it's anything short of locking them up just for being homeless, I think it might be time for something a little more aggressive.

Anyway, now that I've waxed political in a totally inappropriate thread:

I'm buying the sh*t out of a Wii when it's released. Oh yeah.

Yeah...my wallet tells me it's going to leave me if I even think about buying the PS3 at launch. Since I already have a 360, the Wii for me it will be!

Wii all will be taking down any one who thinks they can stand up against us. Wii the Wii soldiers are taking no prisoners. Like Rico said in Starship Troppers "Kill'em All"

basilmunroe said:
Notice how all the new consoles end with a long E sound? PS3eeee, Xbox 360eeeee, Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee?

Spookiness abounds!

Whoah Shit! Now that you mention it... I am totally creeped out now.

:scotland:

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Wii all will be taking down any one who thinks they can stand up against us. Wii the Wii soldiers are taking no prisoners. Like Rico said in Starship Troppers "Kill'em All"

Yay!!! Starship Troopers! Best movie ever!!! (they should really release a PSP movie for it XD I know a couple people who would honestly and truly buy it)

That's reallyyyy kinda creepyyyy about the eeeeeeee sounds... some sort of subliminal message marketing ploy?

spudlyff8fan said:
What the hell are you talking about, Luda?.

You Know Spud sometimes I have no Idea what I'm talking bout. But Me an th Wii soldiers are strong. We are the Rough Necks like Starship Troopers.

And Meego they did make Starship Troopers for the PSP there are still soem floating around somewhere.

Go to this link and check this out. Not sure if anyone seen this before but I forgot that I had this account. Just select watch and confirm the settings for the video. IT"S SAFE not spam. And don't go all in my acount because there is no money in it :b.

The system wars just got better.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2686716

They do at times. But we are all fanboys.

But you can't say it was not funny. the LOTR bit was funny. and Bill gates as Master Chief.