PS Plus free game lineup for march

I'm a fan of Oddworld, and Valiant Hearts is a pretty good game if I remember correctly. I don't know a single thing about the other games, though. They're free, though, so I'd get them all and give each one a shot before it's too late! ;]

From what I remember valiant hearts it a pretty good game, its a little quirky but definitely worth downloading, especially since we're already buying it with our plus membership anyway.
Anything that's being given away I usually download and have a play with, until you play something yourself, only then do you really know if its any good or not and besides, there's always the delete button...

Abe's is a classic, and the remake from what I heard was pretty well done, so that's definitely a yes.

Valiant Hearts was game of the year 2014 for me, hands down. Amazing game full of emotions that will make you think. And it teaches you everything about WWI as well, if you forgot your history classes already. Must play, especially for free.

I'll download them all, but I can't say I'm super interested in any of these..

Is Valiant hearts some kind of RPG game? I kind of want to know if its still worth it to continue my PSN membership for these "free" games they have :p

To say that these games are free is a bit of a cheek really when we're already paying around £50 a year, some people more depending on what subscription the have.
Granted this isn't really a lot and there have been a few decent games on the playstation plus so overall I'm pretty happy with the content. Even if I wasn't though, what's the alternative? Cancel it and not play online? That would he a little boring...

To say that these games are free is a bit of a cheek really when we're already paying around £50 a year, some people more depending on what subscription the have.
Granted this isn't really a lot and there have been a few decent games on the playstation plus so overall I'm pretty happy with the content. Even if I wasn't though, what's the alternative? Cancel it and not play online? That would he a little boring...

I mean, you're paying for the service, so the games are free, as opposed to PS3, for example.

I think PlayStation plus is priced pretty fairly to be honest and I have no complaints with the services, I was just meaning that when you get the email once a month, free games now available...I always think really? Free?
Like I've already said, some of the games can be a bit hit and miss but most are definitely worth giving a go.