Project Cars

rares209

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
I think this game looks awesome, can't wait to play it, because it's been some time since a similar release.

Project CARS is an upcoming racing game that will get a release on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Wii U. From what we know about the game so far, it is safe to say that Project CARS is going to be one of the best racing games you have played in your entire life. Why? Because it looks like they are doing everything right, as the game will take advantage of the latest technology to deliver something we have never seen before.

Project-Cars-Screenshot-1.jpg

Project-Cars-Behind-the-Wheel-Screenshot.jpg

Source: http://www.mygamer.com/project-cars-preview/

Project CARS keeps getting delayed, and the game is now expected to come out in May. I doubt it's going to be anything revolutionary or special, but that doesn't mean the game is going to be bad. I'll probably pass on it because I'm not a huge fan of racing games. Still, I know some people that aren't going to hesitate to pick it up as soon as they can.

A dedicated wheel accessory costs a LOT of money, but I wouldn't want to play this game in any other way. I've always wanted to try out vehicle simulators like that trucker sim that came out a few years ago. I think I could do it with this one. I know it's a racing game, which in my opinion makes it more fun.

There's certainly a niche to be filled since many racing games have been on a decline (e.g. The Crew)

I'm looking forward to both Project Cars and World of Speed this year!

That looks really cool. Is there a confirmed release date for this game? Looks like something I might pick up.

That looks really cool. Is there a confirmed release date for this game? Looks like something I might pick up.
The latest announced release date was April 2 but it was just announced that this has now been pushed back until mid-May. The game is supposedly 99.9% complete and they are just trying to polish the remaining 0.1%. The graphics do look incredible.

I think the game will be incredible. Firstly, you can tell the developers are passionate about this game and it really shows with their attention to detail. Another thing I notice is there doesn't appear to be a large publisher controlling how the game is made, which is a huge plus. I believe it was originally funded by backers.

The game looks really cool, and I think it will be a fantastic driving game for the PC, but I hate the fact that it was delayed once more. Those cars better look fantastic and the game better be really polished, or else they will have a shitstorm knocking at their dorm.