Price!

jesolis

Registered
Oct 19, 2015
Hello, my fellow gamers! I think that the Play Station 4 is a bit over priced, don't you think? I mean there is not much of a difference! Some people claim the graphics are better! I have no idea if this is true. Yet, the price is outrageous. What do you think? Agree?

In New Zealand, where I am from it ranges from $600 to $700 depending on the store you buy it from and also does it have games with it, or just the console, which can be less if there are no games sold with it and sometimes there are discounts. I think on some second hand sites you can buy a used one, which is $100 to $200 dollars off and can save some money in the process. I think the Ps4 is really good and have tried it out and has the latest graphics and shows that it is really well made and enjoyed how the games were suited for it, and the controls are easy to grasp and can play it real easily.

I think the price is about right, honestly. It's not too expensive for what you get and it definitely is superior to the extremely dated PS3.

The price is high, but it's not that bad. You need to place games side-by-side to see the graphical difference, but it's definitely there. I don't know that I've gotten my fill of it yet - in fairness I only have a few games so far - but what I've bought has been good. It feels like a system that's going to be around for a fair while, and that's what I want when I buy a gaming platform.

I think that the price is pretty fair for what you are getting. I think that the PS4 system is far more superior to the Xbox one and I use to be a huge Xbox fan. Some of the bundles that Sony puts out at really fairly priced. My husband just got not too long ago the Star Wars bundle which included a cool Darth Vader PS4, Star wars battlefront and a free year of PlayStation plus for $350. I thought that was an amazing deal. For the amazing system that PS4 is, I think the price is spot on.

Actually the price of both ps3 and ps4 varies for every store some sell it at a very high price while some offers big discounts of up to 50 percent, you just have to do some basic canvassing or googling to find a great deal. The best prices ive seen here in the Philippines is a Ps3 500gb at $300 and a Ps4 at $400 that's only PHP 15,000 and PHP 20,000 compared to other stores in which the price is doubled.

When you say "the graphics are better" what exactly are you comparing them too? Better than a PS2? Yes; A SNES? No.

Playstation 5 is currently sold at $500 on Playstation Store. I assume that Playstation 4 was sold at what it's supposed to be sold for. Inflation affected everything in a very negative way.
This is very correct because it's not a good purchasing decision to buy Playstation 4 when you can add small amount of money and get yourself a brand new Playstation 5. Playstation 5 is the best gaming console now ever.