Presidential Election

ActionHank

Staff Writer (PC, Xbox)
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Nashville
www.kat5kaos.com
Well for some reason noone anywhere is talking about this, so I was just wondering...who are you people going to vote for next month? Right now I am undicided but I am leaning towards Kerry right now.

I'm more interested in the ignorance that America seems to embrace in every Political conversation I've seen on TV, or I've been part of.

I think the art of logical thought and critical thinking is becoming make believe...like elfs and eskimoes.

It mystifies me.

Come November, I'm going to stand outside voting halls with a cattle prod. Hopefully we have enough people that will accidently vote intelligently.

:pe: sheep

Is your real name John Stewart???

Tell me where, you can use the cattle prod, I'll take them out back and whip them with the hose. I'm old school with that

Yah I am seriously comtemplating voting period. Yeah people are like, but voting is your voice and you don't need to complain if you are not voting. Well I hate both canadates. We are scrwed either way. And voting 3rd party is like almost not voting at all here in america.

No kidding, you look at it these day's and it reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Kang and Zodos are running for president, It's either "should I vote for this corrupt individual, or this corrupt individual". It's all on who you think is less corrupt or which one is more but is also going to benifit you.

It's the sad truth that Neither Candidate stands for what I believe in, so I'm forced to pick what they do stand in as what's closer to my ideals.

That being said, The Sierra Club calls Bush the worst president for the Environment ever, and my vote went to Kerry.

OMG the SIERRA CLUB that's bad and you listen to them I have no words bad enough for you, they are so left (which is sad I being a true environmentalist) I can not stand the lies that the Sierra club and places like it (not all environment groups but most) spout sorry i have seen the lie and lived it :e:

You being a true environmentalist should also know that part of Bush's plan to ease the economy is to let loggers cut trees in national parks.

And as for you, demigoddess, I won't hold it against you that you don't like me for something like this. It's just my political slant. I don't hold it against anyone for liking Bush. That's them(and you).

i don't hold anything against you i try my best to be an open-minded person, but i lived in Montana in a small town logging environment. i know the deference between clear-cutting and selective logging. there is noting wrong (in my opinion) with selective logging (if don properly it is very hard to notes it has even been logged at all). i have seen both clear cutting and selective logging and also i have seen the result of not tending to the forested lands. i lived in Montana when they had the terrible fires in 198? when Yellowstone and a lot of the state went up in flames. in selective logging which my father just had don this year to his 88 acres in Washington State, you couldn't tell were they took the trees. have you been to Yellowstone or Glacier parks??? in some places the amount of dead trees on the ground is sick and have you seen what bark beetles can do to a forest??? both dead and sick trees could be removed with out harming the environment with selective logging. and yes i do thing i am a true environmentalist i recycle, i can not stand people how litter and if i don't have to drive i don't i walk (even in the rain and snow). i also believe that in this disposable world if more people would care about the earth and tend to it and it's creatures in a loving and respectable way (like the American Indians), instead of the excessive waste this world would be beautiful with mankind.
OMG sorry hehe im german/chiness and very opinionated lol
P.S. i do respect the fact that you have an opinion and are willing to speak it. thats the greatest thing, America has the 5 amendment or is it the 2nd lol J/K

The thing about this election, is that it isn't Bush vs. Kerry, it is Bush vs Not Bush. Kerry doesn't really stand for any clear cut issue that makes him discernable from any other democrat. Dean had something. Lieberman had something. Gore had something. Kerry has NOTHING. but how is he getting by? He isn't Bush, that's how. Anyway, if I were Kerry's campaign manager, Kerry would already be elected by now. He has to have the WORST run campaign in history, and if it were run better, he'd be president by now.