PlayStation never dies

nnacrter

Registered
Sep 27, 2018
PlayStation never dies. PlayStation also played great role to complete the part our childhood. PlayStation keeps their technology to improve time by time for us to experience the convenience of playing.

Yes i believe on what you said that playstation never dies. Why do i stand agaisnt that statement? Because of what they offer for the masses like consoles that are monsters in terms of performing for you in playing games, they keep improving their product from a psx to the ps4. I remember the days when i was a kid playing a ps1 game is like so advance to me but now owning a ps4 i go back and say how far did playstation has gone from blocky people and sorroundings from realistic animations. Playstation is number one in terms of gaming.

Yes that is right that PlayStation never dies, I had first played PlayStation when I was in high school because that was the time that it was introduced to us. I really enjoyed it so much before and even until now that I am already a full grown man but still keeps on playing PlayStation occasionally. It really brings back my childhood memories whenever I see a a PlayStation and I would love to play as often as I can since it makes me feel the old times. Besides PlayStation nowadays keep improving and innovating which would make it more attractive and excited to play.

Yes i miss those nostalgic games like tekken 3, crash bandicoot, spyro , twisted metal i could go on. I was still in grade school when ipi was introduce to the world of video games i got so intrigued by it cause you can control them. I skipped 2 playstations from ps1 to ps4 but when I didn’t have the ps4 i used my laptop to emulate my favorite ps1 games so thrilling brings back memories now awaiting a ps5 I’m assure that playstation will stay for future generations.

PlayStation never dies. PlayStation also played great role to complete the part our childhood. PlayStation keeps their technology to improve time by time for us to experience the convenience of playing.
Well, Sony have been killing all older versions of the PlayStation console for years once a new one comes out.

They are planning on ending Playstation 4 by 2025 by not making any games for it or making new consoles.

The PlayStation 2 console made most of my childhood memories around video games, the PlayStation 2 was the first play station console I played video games on and it still remains my favorite console.

You are very correct about saying that PlayStation will never die because it is a company that have been in business for a very long time and they are the only competition that Microsoft face in the video game industry. I'm waiting for when they will launch PS6.

Playstation is the foundation of Sony's existence. The company would never compromise the longevity of the Playstation console. They will keep releasing the console until the end of time.