PlayStation 5 is here!

Henrywrites

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
This is for game lovers and those that have been playing the PlayStation video games right from the days of PlayStation 1 to PlayStation 4. Just yesterday as I was going through my news feeds on the social media, I saw a friend share a picture of PlayStation 5 and you need to see the excitement of his friends of which I was one.

So, how excited are you about the coming PlayStation 5?images (13).jpeg

Not to burst your bubble, but that is almost 100% guaranteed to not be what the PlayStation 5 is going to look like. It definitely doesn't look like a bad design, by any means, but the overall render looks very poor. It is more than likely a 3D render created by a Sony fan who is excited for the announcement of the PlayStation 5. There are multiple "leaked" works of concept art floating around the internet right now.

Initially, I was going to say "What's the rush? The PlayStation 4 came out not too long ago!". It was only then that I was struck with the realization that it has been five years since the PS4's release. I guess it really is time for a new console soon. Apparently the console is speculated to have a 2020 release.

Not to burst your bubble, but that is almost 100% guaranteed to not be what the PlayStation 5 is going to look like. It definitely doesn't look like a bad design, by any means, but the overall render looks very poor. It is more than likely a 3D render created by a Sony fan who is excited for the announcement of the PlayStation 5. There are multiple "leaked" works of concept art floating around the internet right now.

Initially, I was going to say "What's the rush? The PlayStation 4 came out not too long ago!". It was only then that I was struck with the realization that it has been five years since the PS4's release. I guess it really is time for a new console soon. Apparently the console is speculated to have a 2020 release.

2020 is quite a long period of time for us to wait for the PlayStation 5 to be out for public buying. Also, I never relaxed to check how authentic the picture is for I believed that it is how it is going to be. However, the excitement is on already and many will be keen to see how good the PS 5 will be as well as try to analzye the ways it's better than the PS 4 that came out not quite long ago. It's truly going to be a good time coming to see how it is going to look like.

I don't like the design that much but I am looking forward to seeing that as I have always been curious about what new consoles will look like. I honestly am not that fond of the current design of PS4 so I'm hoping that the next one would be more suited to my taste. As of now I would favor the design of Xbox a little more as I find that type of design more appealing as opposed to the diagonal design of the PS4. I think as long as the games are good I can look past the design regardless if I like the look or not.

I just bought my PS4 last December 2017 from my Christmas bonus. And it feels bad to know that it is already obsolete. :(