Playing wii with kids

Peninha

Registered
Dec 1, 2014
I love to play wii with my kids, they seem to love it and in a way it's a form of exercise as well. Do you usually play wii with kids or is it simply not your thing?

I don't mind playing it with a kid for a while, it takes me back to when I played the Wii extensively myself. I really only play it nowadays with my 7 year old cousin, who I gave my Wii and games to, when I see him around the holidays and such.

I play Wii with some kids occasionally. They seem to really enjoy it, and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy myself! :p

I think they don't really see it as "exercise" though. But isn't that the point of the Wii?

Yep, that exactly the point, they can be there for hours playing, jumping like little monkeys, while I after a while am exhausted and sweating lol, I need to go to the gym.

Yep, that exactly the point, they can be there for hours playing, jumping like little monkeys, while I after a while am exhausted and sweating lol, I need to go to the gym.

It probably wouldn't hurt for me to find a local gym around here! :p Gotta keep up with those kids!

I don't have kids, but I do have a little brother, and it's a great way for both of us to be active. Although, other than Wii Sports and Wii Fitness, I feel like there aren't that many other games that require much whole body movement. If you're looking for some exercise, there are better options than the Wii. Outdoors, tag, group games, etc.

We don't have a Wii but if we did we would probably play it a lot with the kids in the family. However, I don't think I'd be playing that much when it comes to games that require movement because as embarrassed I am to admit it, I'm just too lazy for it besides the first few times where it's still charming. I prefer to get my exercise elsewhere. When it comes to games I like to just sit down and zone out.

It probably wouldn't hurt for me to find a local gym around here! :p Gotta keep up with those kids!

LOL, that's the thing with gaming, it keep us from exercising. VR gaming with exercise it's a must really, for when that? :)

My son really likes playing the Wii, so I spend a fair amount of time playing it with him- it's pretty much the only time I play it anymore, as I don't really feel that inclined to play it by myself.