Petz Rock!!!

GhostToast said:
stan you rat! you changed the money from posting from 10 money down to 5 !

There are a few ways to recieve money from these forums, and they are included below. Money can also be transferred between users via bank accounts. Bank accounts also benefit from 3% interest, every day!

You will recieve 5 money for each reply and 10 for each new thread you post.
You will recieve 25 money everytime you refer someone to this forum.
You can also randomly encouter random amounts of money in various threads!
You can also place bets in the arena, on your own battles, and win or lose money that way!

economy? MMORPG? Nerfed? what the hell were we talking about agian, ah yes, stan, how about an ultra powerful, four armed squirrell, how about that huh, or make a dog have sex with a condor, oh then we'd have flying puppies, wouldn't you like that stan, huh, flying puppies, shit, if it's not bad enough that I post here all the time now with kurrupto in my kennel, I'm going to have no life

Question, can we have more than one pet?

Okay, I am addicted to Petz. First World of Warcraft, now this. Thought I heard talk somewhere of the graphic designers making some petz. Anyone know what became of that, as I wouldn't mind working on some. :scratchch

RELgames said:
Okay, I am addicted to Petz. First World of Warcraft, now this. Thought I heard talk somewhere of the graphic designers making some petz. Anyone know what became of that, as I wouldn't mind working on some. :scratchch

You should make cool ones like eagles, sabretooth tigers, dinosaurs, and robot petz. Stuff like that, not snails & cocks. Just an idea.

I was wanting to make a Ninja Monkey and an Armadillo Knight. Thought stuff like that would be cool. Not sure what king of format is needed or what kind of size restriction there might be, though. Oh, oh, and maybe a robo-platypus.