Petz Revamp

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
Well I got a chance to get in and reconfigure the petz system....it is actually not very accomodating, seems that it is impossible to change much, including the battle system, which is completely untouchable. however, i redid the economy somewhat, and the cost of boost items has raised considerably.

Also, by having a limited inventory, and only offering equipable boost items, things should not get out of hand even for people who manage to have a lot of petz bucks. I am still up for tweaking the system as things unfold...

Well the point of this thread I guess is that I really want this petz thing to be fun for people to participate in, and therefore I am willing to delete my pet so we can all get a fresh start with this new system, without monsters from the past. I hope to see a few others join me.

*Cries*

Ghost, why must you rehash the painful memories of the loss of Bitey?

*Shrugs*

Oh well, so when can I create Bitey Mark II?

I started my own Pet Cemetary......as many pets as i lost in battles.........Those little guys never had a chance...

Just get dismembered at work, and you're golden. When planning your dismemberment, please plan to sacrifice a foot or leg (some, more liberal employers may even count a toe as a full didmemberment- check with your HR department for more details). DO NOT DISMEMBER A HAND, ARM OR HEAD, as playing most games with only one arm or no head has been deemed prohibitive.