Pets

BeatCoP

Registered
Mar 2, 2021
Does anyone have any interesting pets? I have tarantulas and a millipede. I'll post pictures of them later. Anyway, drop pictures of your exotic pets.

Not me, but my old neighbor had a giant tortoise which was awesome to watch. He kind of just did laps around the yard slowly and chewed on vegetables, but still very entertaining just because you never see a turtle (tortoise? not sure) of that size in normal life, especially not roaming around someone's yard in your neighborhood.

My interesting pet will always be my dog. He's all I have got. He keeps me company and makes me very happy. He's fun being around with because he's very lively.

I do not have anything really interesting, to be honest. I have a huge fear of spiders and snakes so anything like that would be a no go in my house at. We do have Guinea pigs, we have 3 of them. We have two boys and one girl. We did have one more girl but she, unfortunately, passed away last August which was a shock to us as she never seemed unwell at all.

We also had a cat for 12 years but we lost her due to heart failure last July as well, she is deeply missed but we know she is in a better place now.

Does anyone have any interesting pets? I have tarantulas and a millipede. I'll post pictures of them later. Anyway, drop pictures of your exotic pets.
Dogs are interesting pets for me because I love them so much. I have 3 dogs and all of them are German Shepherds. They are big part of my life and I can't be happy without them.