Personal Questions

Kurruption, where exactly do you live and what is your normal daily routine? I need to know for, uh...marketing purposes.

wow, read my profile, that shall reveal all, and you have to be more specific, if it's some sort of female voodoo curse or a damn chain letter I want nothing of it!

I'm insulted! Chain letters are the single most annoying thing on the planet and you think I'd sink so low as to employ them! I have standards, you know.

my mistake, I was led to believe you didn't, but anyways whats more annoying, a hand written chain letter, or a chain letter in text message/email form?

And here I forgot that there was someone I hated more than kurruption! Listen you dark little bastard - if you kill kurruption for me I'll drop the law suit for child support payments.

By the way Samus is just fine. She's currently starring in Spamalot. I think she's one of the serfs. I'm so proud of her.

Hmmmm, I am faced with a dilemma. As much as I love killing people for money, and I do it...A LOT, I still love seeing one of my vessel carriers squirm. And as for these lawyers, I dare you to send them. I have yet to see a being in this universe resist the effects of my phazon cannon. And no I don't mean that cannon Katie. You know what I'm talking about.

And tell Samus that musical theater is for shriekbats. HAHAHAHA. That outta show her. My wit is indefatigable.

And no birthday cards either.

Well as soon as you solve that dilemma let me know. And be careful what you say to Samus. I suspect she could kick your ass. She has a rather impressive arsenal and doesn't like you a great deal. It would be unwise to underestimate her.

Are you actully going to finish him off this time or get your ass handed to you again, wijg?

You should call your niece, she probably wouldn't mind helping. And you can use all the backup you can get.

And kurruption - can we just pick one thread to beat each other up on? It's annoying having to go come up with different ways to insult you on half a dozen different threads.

sure katie thats smart, choose only one thread for us to bash on each other, hmmmm, I'm willing to bet that would be the only thread you happen not to go to!

and is that supposed to be the place where we clash, hell no katie, I'm gunning for you like Elmer Fudd, I've stayed away from the ladies only thread due to, well like they said in Harvey Birdman "Ha Haa, dangly parts" Sure I've already replied to your little "jab", I seriously doubt that little place can contain our hatred for each other, and besides, this place thrives due to our fighting. Think of it this way, if we never talked smack about each other, how many posts would we truly have?