Pepsi or Coke

Dr. Pepper. Nobody even measures up!

I guess if I had to choose I would have to say Coke because they have a really good Coke w/ Lime... Pepsi Sucks

I like Pepsi but WAWA Ice Tea is my fav. Liquid Crack in Ice tea form. Half A Gallon for $1.50 can't beat it.

OMG Coke is better. It has a stronger taste and more fuzz. Also Pepsi is always stealing Coca Coka's product ideas.

Coke because its the original, pepsi tastes way to sweet, and Pepsi's always doing something to coke in there commercials where-as coke just has fun commercials that never attack pepsi. I think weve all seen the lame jacky chan pepsi commercial. Anyway I also wonder if pepsi had that whole, "New generation" thing back when it was introduced because then you woud have these really pissed off old people saying, I though we were the new generation! Pepsi screwed us!

Mello Yello

my.jpg

I drink about 8 to 12 cans a day....

Here are a few facts about Mello Yello:

Mello Yello is a citrus flavored soft drink produced and distributed by the Coca-Cola Company. It was introduced in 1979 to compete with PepsiCo's Mountain Dew. While it is greatly outsold by Mountain Dew, the product nonetheless allows Coca-Cola to have a presence in the citrus soft drink market segment.

There have been three flavored variants of Mello Yello. Mello Yello Cherry was released in response to Mountain Dew Code Red. The other two variants were peach-flavored Mello Yello Afterglow, and Mello Yello Melon. All three were only available for a limited time, and in limited markets. (My opinion: all tasted like crap compared to the original Mellow Yellow...)

From 1991-1994, Mello Yello sponsored Kyle Petty, a NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver. Mello Yello also sponsored the fall race at Charlotte (now Lowe's) Motor Speedway through 1994. Mello Yello was featured in the NASCAR-based movie, Days of Thunder

Hope you try a can today... I'm head'n to the frig right now for one...

Peace,