PC Gaming

This topic brought out the curiosity in me. Is there anybody here who has a list of the coolest PC games nowadays? It has been quite a while since I also last played games on PC so I don't have any idea as to the latest and most updated PC games. A long time ago I used to play yahoo games. Now I don't know if there are still any games available that's compatible with my laptop or PC.

Hi, Hanna !! I can help but specify what kind of games you like and what PC or laptop model you have .

I guess the main transition you're going to have is the amount of games you get to play on the desktop side. It's really going to depend on the specs of your desktop but mainly, there are more games on PC than on the consoles. You can even pirate games instead of buying a game for $60 a pop on the console side. The graphics will be way better. The performance will be faster in most cases.

Normally, I prefer console games to PC games because I'm more used to playing with Playstation console more than any other game system. I have had a few trial with PC games and I must confess that it's good as well. But what matters most is playing with the one you are more comfortable with and it's console for me.

Normally, I prefer console games to PC games because I'm more used to playing with Playstation console more than any other game system. I have had a few trial with PC games and I must confess that it's good as well. But what matters most is playing with the one you are more comfortable with and it's console for me.
You can buy controllers for the desktop too. I think with the right adaptor, you can even plug your existing Playstation controller to the PC. Switch to the PC side @Martinsx ;)

Playing games on the PC is just as better as what you have on your normal game consoles. The only downside is that you are going to have issue of space of memory when you are playing it with a PC that you use for other needs.

Transitioning from consoles to PC and thinking the graphics might not be as good is like transitioning from a Honda Civic to a Ferrari and thinking that the Ferrari might not be as fast. My friend, PC games are the pinnacle of graphics technology, and consoles will never be able to out do them.

The simple fact is that video games are literally made on PC, and any graphics/textures are downgraded to meet console standards. Trust me, investing in a mid-range gaming PC will yield greater results than even the latest generation console.

You can buy controllers for the desktop too. I think with the right adaptor, you can even plug your existing Playstation controller to the PC. Switch to the PC side @Martinsx ;)

I know very well that doing such is possible but I haven't really considered doing it for the fact that I'm kind of addicted to playing using my Playstation console. But now that you just mentioned this, I'm definitely going to give it a thought and see if I'm going to get the adapters.

Don't be afraid of transition, just enjoy the possibilities of new things. If you have good computer hardware for RAM Processor and Video card. Then can enjoy latest Games available in the market.

I enjoy PC games a lot, maybe you are a bit slow on this because PC games have high quality graphics unless those that needs graphics card.PC games are good if you ask me and the layout is great too.Well,I think it will really depend on the computer used too.

I enjoy PC games a lot, maybe you are a bit slow on this because PC games have high quality graphics unless those that needs graphics card.PC games are good if you ask me and the layout is great too.Well,I think it will really depend on the computer used too.

The truth is that PC are best designed to give one an incredible gaming experience. This is actually the reason why there are so many games available on PC even though they are still available on consoles as well.