Payday 2 anyone?

t0wering1

Registered
Nov 15, 2014
Does anyone play Payday 2? What is your favorite style (Stealth or Loud)? Favorite loadout?
I love going stealth for missions that typically go loud like Firestarter.
I usually have the 50 cal and shotgun equipped.

I have been looking for anyone who isn't a max level and random person to play with. The game is a ton of fun but it would be a ton more with friends/a clan.

Join our steam group. We could start doing runs.

I play it from time to time, but I'm quite bad at the game. I always fail miserably when attempting a sneaky play-through, and the whole team rages at me. I can't stand the pressure of the whole team failing because of me. I am not such a high level, I'm around 20 maybe. I don't play the game a lot but I like it, even tho I'm bad at it. I like it to the point that I've bought a ridiculous amount of DLC for it, even tho I don't play it so often.

I played Payday 2 with my friends quite a lot, but I didn't play it for some time now. I found some other games and I play them instead of Payday. It's a good game that doesn't get boring too quickly if you play with your friends and I liked every bit of it. When we started playing, we did almost all of the missions loud, but after some time we started to do them stealthy.

I prefer to be stealthy, but rarely manage to do it silently. Our team knows that things are going to go awry soon, so we are always well prepared for it. I wish I was good in stealth though.

I played a little, never liked the thing with the drill always breaking down. I managed to pull off a 20 second heist once, it was pretty cool!

Yeah, I hate when the drill breaks down. And, I also hate the fact that it takes at least 5 minutes to drill through a safe, ain't nobody got time for that. The game would be a lot better if the drill took a bit less time to drill through, and if we could get the c4 and the other things on a bit lower levels.

My attempts to play silently basically last all of 10 seconds before I do something stupid, someone else does something stupid, or the AI decides to see us as evil for NO reason.