PAX East 2010

OriginalGman

Registered
Dec 7, 2009
New Jersey
As I understand it, a number of MyGamer staff, and hopefully lots of MyGamer readers, will be attending PAX East '10 in Boston. If you don't know what PAX is, check it out http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/index.php . It's the best damn gaming convention on the continent, and it's first showing on the east coast is looking to be just as good as the ones in Seattle.

I thought it would be a good to get an idea of how many people from MyGamer will be attending. Hopefully we can get to chat face to face. I'll probably be bringing my Persona 4 protagonist costume, so I'll be easy to pick out.

If anyone has any problems with transportation or lodging, we can maybe set up group hotel rooms or car pickups. I've personally yet to book a hotel room, but I'm trying to get something within a few blocks of the convention, and the best rates seem to be from the PAX site. Regardless, let us know if you're attending PAX East!

Yeah, PAX East is gonna be real fun. Not that fake fun. And indeed, we can all try and put in together...and we're just plain going to have to bring some consoles and play some Rock Band or L4D2 and such.

WHO IS WITH ME?!