Otakon

daiconv

animator
Registered
Aug 6, 2005
chemical plant zone
anybody else going? I was there today playing in the Street Fighter 3rd strike tournament and I'll be there for the rest of the weekend playing in the Tekken 5 and Guilty Gear XX Slash tournaments. I'll also be hanging around artists alley trying to prostitute myself.

maybe i played against somebody today on this forum without even realizing it. I won my first 2 matches with ken and then got my ass kicked by akuma.

well, i got there too late yesterday to sign up for the tekken tourny and after taking several savage beatings, i decided not to enter the GGX tourny. I still played a lot of MVC2 and SF:alpha 3, if only they had tourney's for them.

Yah a fair number of the hardier bunch of fighting game players go to Otakon. Hrm good times. Well, I'll tell you if you got owned, it's the only way to get better. Or at least it's a helluva alot easier to get better that way.

Yes, I have been raped a countless number of times in Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter Alpha 3, King of Fighters 2002/Neowave, Guilty Gear and Capcom vs SNK 2. And I've gotten better, but there's a long road ahead to becoming good.

yes, maybe next year i will stand a chance.

I was walking around the dealer's room, and I found some kids playing the ps2 version of Melty Blood. Why the hell didn't they have a tournament for that?

Has anybody else here ever played Melty Blood before? it's like a GGX/MVC2 hybrid.