Orson Scott Card

General_Wiese

Registered
Has anyone ever read anyone of his books? Hes a fantastic Mormon Science fiction writer. Im reading his Ender's Game series at the moment. Ive finished Enders game, enders shadow, Xenocide, Children of the mind, and shadow puppets. Im almost finished. The others are Shadow of the hegemon and Shadow of the giant

I've read Ender's Shadow and thats my favorite book. I didn't know he was a mormon Science fiction writer though. When I'm done reading the halo books I'll read the rest of his books...which will be very ,very soon.

I have to agree enders shadow is the best one side by side to speaker for the dead, and u should definantly read enders game. In the later books he gets a little slower paced and less action and more, well I'll just let u read them. Hey doesnt put any of his faith into the books but does hint them in some parts especially in speaker for the dead.

O bye the way how did you like the halo series? Its been a while since ive read them but i liked the first one the most. The rest were kind of dull.

The first book was amazing and im reading the second book now, I'd be done by now but I havent had the time to read it.

He's had a few good books. Unfortunately, he's completely insane, and likes to ramble about topics on which he's completely ignorant. ACtually, he would fit in really well here. I have a "Livejournal freind" who keeps tabs on him and likes to call him out on all of the stupid crap he says. It's kind of funny.

" I have a "Livejournal freind" who keeps tabs on him and likes to call him out on all of the stupid crap he says. It's kind of funny."

Good for your freind, I hope he goes somewhere with that. As for you people, I just have a little fun reading your dumbass posts that everyone here agrees with cuz there all losers with the same opinio. Yet someone else has a different one and woops! "you are one argumentative, insecure son of a bitch" and "he's completely insane, and likes to ramble about topics on which he's completely ignorant'. But please, all of you have one little mindset and are incapable of brodening you veiws on matters. And to think I originally thought I might find people worth having a conversation with on this forum. Oops, better watch what I say a stalker is saving my posts. I feel so special! Hahahaha

1) There's a quote button, it would save you some time and effort.

2) The nature of a discussion board is such that people will disagree with you at some point. If you can't handle criticism, you shouldn't bother participating. Every last one of us here has been singled out and criticised at some point or another, so there's no reason to get all martyr on us. Grow a thicker skin, or better yet, a pair if you know what I mean.

3) That person I mentioned just published a book about tyrranical rulers throughout history, so yeah I think he is going somewhere. Oh, and you know what else? He's gay. And you can't stop him from being gay, and having homosexual sex with other men.

General_Wiese said:
Good for your freind, I hope he goes somewhere with that. As for you people, I just have a little fun reading your dumbass posts that everyone here agrees with cuz there all losers with the same opinio. Yet someone else has a different one and woops! "you are one argumentative, insecure son of a bitch" and "he's completely insane, and likes to ramble about topics on which he's completely ignorant'. But please, all of you have one little mindset and are incapable of brodening you veiws on matters. And to think I originally thought I might find people worth having a conversation with on this forum. Oops, better watch what I say a stalker is saving my posts. I feel so special! Hahahaha
Sheeze...you're dumb. The reason most of us disagree with you is because you're a racist, homophobic, idiotic shlong with poor grammar and spelling.

card.jpg

fig-ff-vii-kotobuki-sephiroth-aug05.jpg

They're doing it right now.

BCampbell said:
No, calling it "homo sex" would be going too far.

BC you faggot loving queer. Why dont you go screw your friend while he reads you his gay ass book and saves all my comments. Your such a liberal. And why are you getting so mad at me little one? I couldve swore I had no balls according to you.

Oh and spuds. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA to the infinite

Wait, let me see if I can stop laughing enough to get this straight:

You call me a "faggot loving queer" (which would be kind of redundant, unless you're trying to say that I'm a smoker), and I'm the one who's getting mad? You get any cramps from twisting yourself into knots like that?

And... and... you're such a conservative! Nyah!

General_Wiese said:
BC you faggot loving queer. Why dont you go screw your friend while he reads you his gay ass book and saves all my comments. Your such a liberal. And why are you getting so mad at me little one? I couldve swore I had no balls according to you.

Oh and spuds. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA to the infinite
You fail the internet.

BCampbell said:
Wait, let me see if I can stop laughing enough to get this straight:

You call me a "faggot loving queer" (which would be kind of redundant, unless you're trying to say that I'm a smoker), and I'm the one who's getting mad? You get any cramps from twisting yourself into knots like that?

And... and... you're such a conservative! Nyah!

No, it wasnt redundant. You can be a faggot and not like your own kind. Anyways, yeah Enders game is pretty cool but the next book, speaker for the dead, has an almost totally different concept. I would urge that you red it.