Ooooohhh... Ahhhhhh....

ImagoX

PC Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
www.freakygamer.com
Doing this was a bit of a PITA, but in the end it was worth it, I think...

oct2006_blue_dome_passenger_seat.jpg

oct2006_blue_dome_interior.jpg

Very, very nice. Everything in that car is tight. Great choice of color too. :D

Would you mind posting some more pictures? (the outside too)

yea it'a nice and all but stilla Mini, no matter what you do to it it's stilla Mini, like a Neon and they are not baller

ImagoX said:
Blow me, BobRossMan! That WAS my homework! :cookiemon.

Now, now, that's not very nice. It is a pretty little car. One day you'll be good enough to do a real muscle or classic car. But for now, go wind up the mini and have fun. Remember, if you put a penny in the slot on the back, it'll do a wheelie and spin around.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
yea it'a nice and all but stilla Mini, no matter what you do to it it's stilla Mini, like a Neon and they are not baller

Baller? Is that some sort of weird slang for "fast"?

mattsmini_early_fall_2006.jpg

Anyone can build a car that goes fast off the line. The real skill is building a car that can launch fast AND that can get around the corners with grace and speed, and this little beast can do both very well. Ask the "baller" guys at our recent Autocross (the ones that couldn't stop spinning their wheels or skidding into cones) about the humilation that can only come from turning lap times that were 12-15 seconds longer than my dead-stock, heavy cabrio. I ate 'em alive... Comparing the MINI to a Neon is just embarasing... for you, I mean. :panda:

ImagoX said:
Baller? Is that some sort of weird slang for "fast"?

....Yeah... Its a little more like cool than fast.....
And its not weird :mr-t:

And it may be a mini, but it still looks pretty good.

As a racer it's not a bad car. It can do wonders. But as a hot looking item or something cool to show to friends, it's not "baller", the MINI is just not a cool car at all. But the workmenship was real nice don't get me wrong, just wrong choice of car.

And don't mind my "slang" terms, I watched too much of Chapplle's show, the one when he did the Cribs skit was BALLER

Thanks...

Recent pics:

Happy halloween!

nano_halloween3_small_2006.jpg

Leaves in the fall:

nano_latefall1_small.jpg

Grill lighting installed...

nano_halloween1_2006.jpg

PS... "real" men don't need large speakers or cars to prove manhood. But hey, whatever makes ya feel bettter about your shortcomings, I always say... :cookiemon