Only Post If...

leave it to spuds to screw this one up! Ok, let me bring it back, and no I didn't give him crap!

YCOPI you've ever given the reach around to a spidermonkey while reciting the national anthem! or you remember the nickname that was given to kwilson/katie in a poll.

Calculus is indeed annoying and about as useful as sunglasses for Ray Charles. Only certain engineers ever need to even think about calculus.

Only post if you own an embarrassing CD (the kind where you wouldn't normally admit to your friends that you own it.).

drive around delivering classified documents and checking out and hitting on hot secretaries, nurses, lawyers! you bet!

YCOPI you live your life according to Samus Aran.

Well, as several people have already informed me, seeing as I don't check this thread, this YCOPI is right up my ally. Hey if pretending you're a hot blond in orange hotpants and a tank top, blue skintight body suit, black bikini, or purple leotard with green hair (depending on which game you finish) is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

YCOPI you've ever received a reach around from a spidermonkey while singing the national anthem. Or if you know the source of that quote.

That's from the Family Guy "Drink if" game. It's gave a reach-around. And it's the pledge of allegiance, not national anthem. WHAT KIND OF FAMILY GUY FAN ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

YCOPI you ever got caught masturbating by you mother.