Online Play

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
According to Nintendo, just about 1/2 the people that bought Mario Kart DS has played matches online. And considering the game has been selling like hot cakes, that is pretty good. Up to four human players can compete online from 20 of the game's 32 tracks. A full review will be up soon.

Has anyone else taken there DS online yet? or are you all waiting for Animal Crossing DS?

Although weary at first.... This system is continuing to deliver. I was gonna hold out until they released a new design fo rit but with the Mario Kart and Animal Crossing releases I am finding it so much harder to resist.

I'm definately going to play both Animal Crossing and Mario Kart online, but I'm waiting for a wireless router to come for x-mas. That way I can get my friends in the apartment below mine in on the action.

It's really good news to hear how popular the wi-fi is. At least we know it's not going to be a feature on just a few games.

I know that I am defintaly going to get Mario Kart DS and a online Adapter, but right now I don't have the money for it., that will be one of those things I will do when I have some spare change.

keep in mind that wireless router arnt really that expensive. i think i bought mine for like $20 after rebate. look for cheaper prices now with the holidays and all.

Nintendo sure is making the DS more and more appealing every day. I think with this newest round of releases they have me sold. Too bad I have to wait a little longer to actually get one.

Nintendo released a bundle pak where you get a limited edition Red DS and Mario Kart DS. I think is sells for $149. So you are saving yourself a few bucks.