Ode to Gamestationstore.com

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
They're the ones sponsoring the contest for the 360. Make sure you show your gratitude by buying games from them.

Thunderking F2, F10.

How much would i get for this game? But I paid like 50 buks for it.
What time do you close?
Hey did this game come out yet?
We need more reserves?

HAHAHAH Oooooooo god it's coming back now

I'm really considering buying a Sega Saturn from them. I never got the chance to own one, and I've always wanted to. I'll definitely be checking them out in the future for hard to find items.

Super Mario said:
I'm really considering buying a Sega Saturn from them. I never got the chance to own one, and I've always wanted to. I'll definitely be checking them out in the future for hard to find items.

Dude if you get one Get NIGHTS. The Game was............lifting head up to sky, wipes down a tear..............GREAT.

I never got anything but rude and unhelpful behavior from Gamestop employees...but I live in NJ and spend a lot of time in NY, so it's no big deal.

Still, I ain't buyin' nuthin' from Gamestop any more.

Gamestop and EB Games is pretty much a ripoff. You can sell games for more and buy them for less on EBAY. Fortunately for me, I work at a Starbucks right next to an EB Games, and the employees hook me up every once in a while. It's kind of a you scratch my back I scratch yours kinda thing.