Obsessed with 7 Days to die

Steve Dawson

Registered
Sep 22, 2015
I'm an addict, a hopeless addict. I spend my evenings hiding in a dark attic and my days scavaging, killing zombies and fortifying my base. I'm a hopeless 7 days to die addict and spend every spare moment either watching streams of it or playing it. I know its been over 2 years since the first alpha came out, but I'm still amazed at how small its following is. Its got crafting, mining, killing zombies, exploration, extensive mods available, active forums and regular updates. Are there any former or current players here ? If you're a former player, why did you stop playing it and are you planning to try it again in the future ?

Reactions: MakisHD
Yeah I am with you man, I see where you are coming from. Especially to a new player that game is very fun and easy to learn. I stopped playing simple because I got bored, they should really add servers with more game-play aspects (Like a Minecraft approach), so communities can get together. Also I pretty much stopped because new titles came out so me and my friends just transitioned onto them and left 7 days to die behind.

I am with you there man. That game is my addiction. I play it way more often than I probably should, but I just can't get enough of it! It's really the only game that I've been playing a lot lately. I really want to start playing something else but this game just draws me back in every single time.