oblivion mod

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
hey all. sorry i'm not around much anymore...hell some of you probably don't even know who i am. well, i am your father. just kidding.

ok seriously now...for those who already know oblivion is an awesome game and actually have a halfway decent computer to play it on...i am interested in starting an oblivion mod. anyone who's interested can email me. i probably won't check this thread too often, but i'll try.

gfgerhardt (at) gmail.com

experience not necessary but some understanding of what you are getting into would be prefered.

yea there's tons of stuff u can find on the internet, including mods, but once i get oblivion,some time soon, and i'm pretty far into the game i'll prolly hit ur e-mail up. but i don't really mess wit mods that much... they can f**k up ur game :worried:

Last edited:
Actually what he was thinking of was creating his own mod.

And not just a little plugin that alters one of the game's variables or changes the attributes of some item in the game to make things easier.

G and I have been working on several ideas. These are full quests with new dungeons and NPCs. We're looking for other people who might be interested so we can gauge what kind of workload we'll have and how ambitious we can get.