Oblivian

Correster

Registered
Dec 11, 2005
does anybody have oblivian for the 360?? I was just wondering because i wanted to know how it was??

Correster said:
does anybody have oblivian for the 360?? I was just wondering because i wanted to know how it was??

Oblivion is one of the best RPG's ever made.

I haven't played it yet correster.....But i can tell you that i don't know where half my friends list went....oh yeah, they are all playing oblivion.......Dude, i can't tell you if it's that good 'cause i can't find it anywhere for rent, i'm just gonna have to break down and get it as well.......Considering one staff member on this site....*cough*Cohesion*cough**cough*,.......doesn't know what the outside world looks like since he got the game

I've been playing Oblivion. It's definitely an amazing game with all the interesting things from Morrowind with fewer problems. The graphics are fantastic, the combat is no longer as tedious as it was in Morrowind and the pacing and direction is a lot better. There are still some annoying bugs and glitches, but my game has only crashed once since I started playing. You do have to clear the Xbox 360 cache frequently to keep the slowdowns and and the loading screens to a minimum, however.

There's a guy at work that gives me updates as to how awesome it is on the 360. They have a projector at his place and project an 8' wide screen. I'm itching to get my hands on that game!

If you want to check do so. I lucked up and found a used collection copy at GameStop for 54. But i had to give it back because i have A life. One of my frinds on XBL cut me from his list because of the the game. I still would like to fully play the game but I dont have the time.

I rented the game on Saturday and had to return in a few minutes later. My friggin 360 "needs update to play this game". I was most unhappy. I'm finding someone who has XBL so I can get said updates.

i rented it....didnt really know what i was doing...i liked running around and killing deer and wolf....

Its fairly simple bud. If you love rpgs then this game is for you. Not only is it totally revolutionary in its graphics but you can customize every single facial feature of your character. Its amazing! Plus every single person speaks to you. Thats right you don't have to read if you don't want to. There is one down fall though.......you will miss daylight for a week or so because you are playing this damn game so much.

Yeah I gess this game has got to be great because I play on a GRAW team and some of our guys that have been playing with our team have kinda faded into OBLIVIAN if you know what I mean Although it has made me want to go out and get it for myself.

Darth_Jonas said:
I rented the game on Saturday and had to return in a few minutes later. My friggin 360 "needs update to play this game". I was most unhappy. I'm finding someone who has XBL so I can get said updates.

Wait, do they still have that free version of XBL? Silver or something?

unfortunately no. Not that it would matter, because I don't have internet at home. I'm online all day at work, so I haven't been able to justify getting it there. Especially since I just bought a new house and am now poor.

I finally bought one again. All I can tell you is........................................................................................................................................................................................................................that should some it up on how much I like it. Being that NOTHING COMES OUT IN THE SUMMER I gave in to buy it. This game should last me until September ( 26 the Wii comes out). Between this and FFXI and my job I'm ok for the summer. So if you have a 360 and don't have this yet buy it now because it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG Summer.