Nintendo Fails

Arguing about something particular that doesn't exist yet is just a way to pass time thinking about it and pumping yourself up about it until it gets here. :p

Guess imma have to go through batteries like underwear. Oh Well !! thats the cost of playing the games i love interactively(Zelda, Metriod, Mario, Smash Bros., etc.) Its cool ... or i'll prolly buy a battery charger.

::cough::

I just hate the idea of being forced to put out more money for something that should be required. It would be like buying a controller, then being forced to buy the cord. Or buying a console, then being forced to buy the power cord...then the AV cord. It's sheer bull.

You were forced to buy memory cards and second controllers and even games. So why so mad Spud. They can't give you everything for free. Besides it's just batteries it's not like ummm I have to buy a HDD or a ceartin TV so my games would look great. $20 worth may last you about 5 months. Unless the Wii is the only thing your playing with.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
They can't give you everything for free. Besides it's just batteries it's not like ummm I have to buy a HDD or a ceartin TV so my games would look great.
The DS had it for free. The GBSP had it for free. Third party companies can give it to you in their wireless controllers for free. Now Nintendo suddenly can't shill out the quarters needed to include them in their controllers like everyone else, and they can't even use the technology used in a bunch of their other hardware? It's gouging.

spudlyff8fan said:
It's gouging.

Yeah, Nintendo is goguing you because their battery division is going to make sooo much monee!

Personally, I think docking stations suck, so I don't mind. You have no idea how janky all of the cords behind my TV/PC/video games look, I don't need another thing to plug in. Moreover, IT'S JUST FREAKIN BATTERIES. It's not like they're making the case out of used Big Mac wrappers and squirrel bones.

BCampbell said:
Yeah, Nintendo is goguing you because their battery division is going to make sooo much monee!
Yeah, because starting to sell battery packs that they can produce in-bulk for spare change and then selling them seperately won't make them a DIME.

And of course I know what it's like having a load of plugs behind your TV. My TV, Xbox, Cube, PS2, DVD player, VCR (yeah, I still have one) and lamp are always fighting for dominance.

spudlyff8fan said:
Third party companies can give it to you in their wireless controllers for free.

What third party company has an Li battery in its controler?

I have Wireless Logitechs ( the best third party controler you can get) for my Xbox and PS2 and I have to put AA batteries in em.

spudlyff8fan said:
Check out some of the more expensive ($35 ones) for the Xbox. They use packs.

My Xbox Logitecs are the best wireless available for the system. About 45 bucks a piece... no Li battery.