Ninja-Man

I was so expecting someone to produce a gun and shoot the kung-fu kid, Indy style. Oh well.

I concur Katie. I felt the exact same way. I don't think the guy was cool enough though. Of course, I don't know if anyone else on the planet is as cool as Harrison Ford, but oh well. If the Ninja Man had set himself on fire, he would have been close. Ninjas are cool, but ninjas on fire are smurfing badass.

"Fuckin' Chuck Norris." I don't know. Harrison Ford's coolness has held up much better than Chuck Norris's. I mean it was awesome that he was in Dodgeball, but the only time I see Chuck Norris now is on some exercise equipment commercial. Fuckin' Han Solo AND Indiana Jones AND Jack Ryan vs exercise equipment. My vote stays with Mr. Ford.

Oh and Ghost, my sympathies. Beware of Tony Robbins too. He's hungry.

and ed o'neal was al bundy, so what's the point, chuck norris is now doing commercials for excercise equipment, need we say more, no offense if you're a fan of chuck norris, I mean he was good in that one movie, with that guy, that came out all those years ago, you want action hero, it's all about Jean Claude Van Damme, aawwwwwwwwwww shiitttt!

"I'm just trying to be the best, for me and my shidoshi"

chuck norris sucks. i remember as a kid one time picking up a box at the video store for delta force 39 and seeing chuck norris on a motorcycle with a rocket launcher over each arm. come on. what the fuck? nobody can ride a motorcycle like that. you probably can't even fire one rocket off a bike, let alone two. that's just ridiculous.

then, seriously. what the hell is walker texas ranger? just hearing those words makes me want to laugh. he is a sherrif/deputy what-the-fuck and yet he uses KUNG FU to defeat his enemies. and he's also got strong connections to native americans AND animals.

come on. the only thing that would make this character less believable is if he was also a vet of every single american war ever fought. this guy is like a hero that a kid would invent, and it's geared towards middle-aged audiences. he was invented purely for those hardcore zealous right-winged crazies to watch when NASCAR wasnt on. this is seriously the most retarded show i've ever witnessed. don't forget that i'm allowed to dub things "retarded" because of my line of work.

Andre, the only thing remotely cool about Walker: Texas Ranger was when NBC and Universal merged and Conan O'brien got access to all of the shows. He installed the Walker: Texas Ranger Lever. Pull the lever, and get a random clip from the show. THAT was awesome.

wijg said:
Andre, the only thing remotely cool about Walker: Texas Ranger was when NBC and Universal merged and Conan O'brien got access to all of the shows. He installed the Walker: Texas Ranger Lever. Pull the lever, and get a random clip from the show. THAT was awesome.

Ok, I have to agree with you there. That is pretty badass. And like when the actual clip from the show is supposed ot be like serious, but since it's on Conan it's just funny.