Ninja Gaiden Sigma

thunderking85

Registered
Apr 11, 2006
Philly,PA
Ok, I just finished playing the demo for NGS and its like the directors cut of Ninja Gaiden. The game sports great graphic as you would exspect from the PS3. With the areas around you more life like and more details on peoples faces and body. A few new moves and the fact that you can run on water and still fight, and you can play as Rachael. My question is this. Will anyone be buying a PS3 for this game? And if you have a PS3, will you be buying this remake of Ninja Gaiden?

Last edited:
I haven't bought a ps3 yet, when I do it won't be for this, I'll probably buy it when I do though,sure I own it on the ol' Xbox, but come on, who doesn't want to see how jiggly rachel gets in HD? Seriously though this is one badass game that I wouldn't mind frustrating over agian.

I stopped playing Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox cuz it was too hard. Hopefully this game wont be too hard.

The maker said "this is the real Ninja Gaiden" so it will most likely be harder then the first entry on the Xbox. Which I welcome. What I don't want is to play the same game 3 times with out even a single sequel in the works. I agree with Maverick . I played the first Ninja Gaiden and loved it, got the hurricane pack. And I even went out and got Ninja Gaiden Black. I don't Sigma I want sequel.

haha, nice spuds, I agree..... it is one of the best games that came out for the original box too. Is getting Black worth it if i don't have a PS3???

Like I said it looks flawless, but I've played Ninja Gaiden plus Black about a thousand times over. I've even managed to beat each on Master Ninja. Do I really need to peel off money for the same game when I just really want a Ninja Gaiden 2. But it also true that theres nothing else worth playing on PS3. So I should just be happy they have a kickass game finally.