NFL Draft

mlvassallo

Registered
Apr 12, 2006
Austin, Tx
I don't know if any of you are NFL fans (heck, I don't know any of you), but the Draft is coming up and I was wondering if any of you had any intrest in it. Any favorite teams? Any favorite players?

In other words who would you like to be when you boot up Madden 07 in a few months.

This topic has hit or miss potential.

Look forward to hearing from ya!

Personally, I haven't been paying too close attention to the draft. I mean, I do know the names Reggie Bush, Jay Cutler and so on, but I'm just not gonna pay attention until the people actually get drafted.

I will always play with the Cowboys obviously.....but i think i would try out the team, on Madden '07, that gets the Texas QB....can't remember his name

Vince Young?

I am a University of Texas student so I am pretty familar with that team :p

Spudly- Yeah, I have a bigger intrest this year because there are a few Longhorns going to the NFL including an old roommate of mine- so it adds personal intrest.

Also- my team finally made it to the Super Bowl this year (Yeah, I am a Seahawks fan. So what? Wanna fight about it?) and that gets you excited for next season more than anything I have come to find out.

Although when they go 7-9 again this season I will go back to not being as excited :p

I like a lot of teams. My favorite is the Bears, and my hometeam is the Pats, so they're my top two. Other teams I LIKE though are the Bengals, the Rams, the Raiders, the Steelers, the Redskins and the Bucs, so I'm pretty much always interested...

But I see the Hawks giving it a playoff run again this season.

In draft news...the 49ers just got another first round draft pick by trading a second and third round pick, leaving them with the 5th and then 22nd picks in the draft. The Niners have alot to improve, but I'd bet they're gonna go for a linebacker or a cornerback for their first pick. They just picked up the LB TJ Slaughter, though, so they may head straight for the CB. A WR couldn't hurt either, and one of the few people I do know of is Sinorice Moss, who could really compliment Antonio Bryant, who they picked up from the Browns. A TE would be nice, too.

I have not been following the draft much. But big news in Tennessee is that there is a very good chance that Vince Young will be playing for the Titans. Kind of like the Aire to the McNair Throne.

ActionHank said:
I have not been following the draft much. But big news in Tennessee is that there is a very good chance that Vince Young will be playing for the Titans. Kind of like the Aire to the McNair Throne.

Honestly Hank- If Young spends any time under McNair I think it will be all the better for him. He needs a mentor like that to help mature his raw talent.

I am rooting for him going to the Oliers... er.... Titans.

Soooo.. my boy Shaun Alexander is on the cover of Madden for next season... I am trying to be happy about it but I am secretly awaiting his impending doom. Thanks EA.