New Noob on the Block

PithPulchritude

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
NYC
pithpulchritude.mygamer.com
Hey guys and gals (if any). I'm Diana, Dee, the latest addition to the MyGamer.com staff collection. I'll be writing for the Classic games section, as I am still stuck in the world of pre-128bit graphics and loving it. I'm finishing up my degree in Psychology, with a preference to human factors, research, and clinical. I live in the NYC tri-state area. Apart from being a studious video gaming hermit in my apartment, I'm a football-playing motherboard-frying ex-ballet dancer. I'm PS2 all the way, but I love a good Halo or Smash Bros. match. I'm excited to be working with you all. I'm looking forward put some of the spotlight on our old school classics, as they are the ones that paved the way. Ciao everyone.

Dee

Howdie-do, Dee. Ha, sorry about the pun. It just sort of came out as I was typing and the backspace key on my keyboard is broken...so, I have to leave it. But anyway, welcome to the site and to the team! Looking forward to some nostalgic yearnings as you look back on the great games of the past. And don't forget the not-so-great ones. Oh, there were those, too.

another new guy saying hello

hey dee, welcome, hope you got as good a welcom as i did. later