New Movie

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
I will be shooting my first short film this summer Be on the look out for it. I'll post a link site for everyone to check it out.

I may have come up with the weirdest idea ever if it has not been done yet. I'll lay down some ideas and i would any feed back or what I can do to make this a nice little peice of art work. I would love to showcase my skills. Also if there is anything that you think I should do or change in my plan. ANY INPUT

Holiday Wars is the title. The whole thing has to do with most of the major Holidays having it out for the number one spot. Santa vs. The Easter Bunny. It'll be more like a mini series, 3 parts each timed at about 10-15 min. I want to hav as many holidays in it as needed. Chsritmas, Easter, Thanks Giveing, 4 of July, St. patty's Day, and Halloween are the major roles. If there are any other holidays to Had let me know.

Think of X-Men vs. The Brother Hood only with Holidays. I think could work if done right I have not yet worked on a small script yet just in early develpment. PLEASE ANY INPUT YOU CAN ADD TO THIS IS WELCOME.

I think that however you do it, the big twist needs to be that the lepercauns were manipulating everything to try and get the Easter Bunny and Santa to take each other out, so that St. Patrick's day would become the major holiday.

hmmm sounds like Santa vs Jesus on South Park, although it would be nice to see Santa pull a shotgun on the easter bunny like he did on the christmas critters

The Holiday Wars sounds like a fun idea. It kind of reminds of this episode of "Daria" that defunct MTV animated show (wasn't a big fan, but caught this episode nonetheless). Daria runs into "Valentine's Day" (a huge fat Cupid guy) and a slacker in green called the St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun. They inform her that the "holidays" Christmas, Halloween and Guy Fawkes Day have escaped from "Holiday Island" to form a rock band (these holidays were represented by punkish, irritating jerks wearing black leather). They get Daria to help try and corral them back.

Prince...I like your idea a WHOLE lot better.

thanks for the input guys. But I'm tryin to add more Holidays.

Uncle Sam guns down a Indian and Pilgram. If any of you chekced out the Easter Bunny post I put up I need disrepect like that to happen. An idea thats floating aroung in my head. Cupid, Easter Bunny, Indian, and some other Holiday. They are in a room. They are chilling talking about pass holidays. Then BAM Uncle Sam and St. Patty come in. The scene would play out like some thing from the Bonndock Saints.

Would that not rule. Or how about a shoot out on a street like in Heat. I don't have a budget to do any thing like that but still These Ideas are just floating around in my head.