New E3 Trailers posted

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
For all the MyGamer peeps out there that haven't seen enough E3 Goodness, the media team brings you more viewing pleasure: ('Cause that's how we roll)

Test Drive Unlimited

SpyHunter "Nowhere to Run"

Battlestations: Midway

Rogue Trooper

Assassin's Creed

Crackdown

Stranglehold

Da Vinci Code

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

X Men "The Official Movie" Game

Call of Duty 3

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Spiderman 3

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Mortal Kombat: Unchained

Lord of the Rings Online

Moto GP 2006

Broken Sword: Angel of Death

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Oh and for more some hands-on action of some of the other Games......Just click on the main banner on the front page of the site....Stick around, got some more sweet a** videos up soon!

I recently got a look at the Heavy Rain trailer from Quantic Dream (the makers of Indigo Prophecy). While some of the facial mocap looked strange at first, it got much much better as the trailer went on. I don't know if it was on purpose, but by the end of the trailer, the quality of the mocap is incredible. There are rumors that the entire trailer was real time, but it's too suspicious since it's a PS3 title (think Killzone 2). Either way, the trailer was a bit melodramatic, but I have to give the guys at Quantic Dreams massive respect for delving into a form of story telling and dealing with topics that so few games deal with. Anyways, if it ever gets posted on MyGamer, I recommend everyone takes a look.

the best trailer in all of the list is Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. I was in Awe when i saw it... i won't spoil it but if u haen't seen it yet see it now... spot posting and see it now...

I am so damn physced about Heavy Rain. IGN said its also coming for PC, 360 and PSP. Looks damn good. The story should also be amazing considering its being made by Quantic Dream

FPS_AMMAR said:
I am so damn physced about Heavy Rain. IGN said its also coming for PC, 360 and PSP. Looks damn good. The story should also be amazing considering its being made by Quantic Dream

Is it really going to be released for 360 as well? That is a HUGE relief (even though the news source is crumby ol' IGN). I see myself getting a 360 without a doubt in the near future, but not a PS3, not for a long long time. It certainly would make sense to release that type of title cross platform, and it definitely suits the PC as well. I'll be on the look out for it, this game is high on my list.

Yeah, well we better hope IGN is right. But Quantic Dream did release Indigo prophecy on PS2, Xbox and PC so it could be possible.