New BF4 Content all Free

jayres

Registered
May 5, 2015
Dice have been working on night maps and a new community map. Along with a few new weapons, there is supposedly some unannounced content too. I was excited enough to play the new content.

However, the best bit of all this is that Dice have announced that all this content will be free for both Premium and non-Premium players. I can't wait.

They're finally showing some appreciation for all the gamers who threw ridiculous amounts of money at them! :D
Great news, I'm not a premium so this is still equally amazing news for me.

Ah, Battlefield 4, a game I was originally excited for, then hated, and then finally learned to love once again. I'll take free content whenever I can get it. New maps will make me play the game for a few more hours than I otherwise would. I'm still a big BF3 fan, though, and find it much better than BF4 as far as gameplay is concerned, though they're both obviously similar.

Great game. I got it for free when I bought my graphics card and it's great. I really really hope they don't half-ass the free content though. DICE can make great things but also some pretty pretty bad things (see Battlefield Hardline)

Great game. I got it for free when I bought my graphics card and it's great. I really really hope they don't half-ass the free content though. DICE can make great things but also some pretty pretty bad things (see Battlefield Hardline)

Was Hardline really bad at all?
I didn't buy it yet because it's still too expensive and I'm low on money, I'm waiting for sales or for the prices to drop, but I only heard good things about its multiplayer so far. A lot of people even prefer it to BF4, some even go to the extent of calling it the 'savior' of the BF franchise.

Was Hardline really bad at all?
I didn't buy it yet because it's still too expensive and I'm low on money, I'm waiting for sales or for the prices to drop, but I only heard good things about its multiplayer so far. A lot of people even prefer it to BF4, some even go to the extent of calling it the 'savior' of the BF franchise.
I haven't played it personally, but to me it just looks like a Cops and Robbers mod to BF4 that they charge full price for.

Well I have never played Battlefield 4 before but it is good to hear that they are releasing new content for all players. I am not a fan of these games online but I have never really tried and so I any have a change of heart.

Dice has slowly been coming to their senses lately .Let's just hope in a near future they will allot battlefield modding again. That was the lifeblood of the early games. Didn't they mention they were gonna allow modding to some extent on BF3? I guess it never came to pass.

Last edited:
That's pretty sweet, especially since CoD is known for having ridiculous DLC. This should give thrm some pretty good rep.

Just as a note, i've just read that ALL FUTURE CONTENT for BF4 will be free. This includes future content released after the stuff they are releasing this Summer. I misinterpreted the news first time and thought it was just this new batch of content but apparently it is ALL content from now on.

Oh lordy then there is much excitement abound. They should take this direction with Star wars Battlefront 3.