NES package for sale

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
I have a working NES with a ton of games/controller/extras for sale or trade. I just want to get rid of it. If anyone is interested in owning a piece of gaming history let me know. I want to sell/trade it all in one bundle. I have about 50 games. PM me if you are interested.

i might be interested depending on what games you have. Does your bundle include any of the following games:

megaman 2 or 3
tetris
metroid
mario 2
rad racer

and do i have to like, blow into the cartridge to make them work?

Yeah. I have a ton of games and several controllers including a NES Advantage. PM me if you are interested.

Stan,you ever see that episode of American Dad where the alien goes on a Chocodile rampage?

Sadly, I have never eaten a Chocodile. Are they a local thing?

I realy would like to have all those games and controllers and any other nintendo things in it but what do you whant as a trade and how much if I were to buy it I realy whant them.

Many people have been asking what games I have. Here is a list in no particular order. If you serious about buying/trading for this, PM me. I have the system and a bunch of controllers too, including a NES Advantage:

Rygar, Golf, RcProAM, Commando, Goonies2, Kings of Beach, Nes Play actionFootball, MetalGear, 3dWorldRunner, Kung Fu, 8Eyes, River City Ransom, Metriod, BlasterMaster, Catlevania, Boy&blob, Wolverine, Contra, SuperC, FinalFantasy, TopGun, MachRider, DoubleDragon2, Mike Tyson PunchOut, TigerHeli, StarTropics, Xmen, DKClassics, DeadlyTowers, Soccer, Mario, Jaws, Ninja Gaiden, DuckHunt, RadRacer, Rambo, BaseBall, Zelda1,2, RushNAttack, Jackel, MarioBros, Tecmo Bowl, BladesOfSteel, DoubleDribble, Tennis, Excitbike, Marble Madness, RBI, SuperDodgeBall, IceHockey, T&CsurfDesing, SnakesRev,

Yeah. Im just trying to get rid of this stuff. I dont have time to play it any more. If anyone wants anything, PM me and make me an offer.

Ok. I have a couple people interested in this NES package so I am now posting my 100% completed list. After tracking down all my games and NES hardware, here is what I have and what I want to get rid of. If interested, please PM me. Serious people only, please.

NES System, power supply (AC Adapter), 3 standard NES controllers, game genie, NES Advantage

Star Tropics – Box, Instructions, Letter
NES Play Action Football – Box, Instructions
Final Fantasy – Instruction, Maps
R.C. Pro AM – Instructions
Golf – Instructions
Mike Tyson Punch Out – Instructions
Marble Madness – Instructions
Jaws - Instructions

Top Gun – Instructions only
Super Dodge Ball – Instructions only
Dr. Chaos – Instructions only
TMNT – Instructions only
Dr. Mario – Instructions only

Ice Hockey, T&C Surf Design, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, Blaster Master, Rygar, Excite Bike, Contra, Double Dribble, Blades of Steel, Tecmo Bowl, Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Mario Bros., Jackel, Rush N’Attack, 3D World Runner, Baseball, Kings of the Beach, Duck Hunt, River City Ransom, Goonies II, DK Classics, Mach Rider, Kung Fu, Metroid, Super Mario Bros, Tiger Heli, Wolverine, Commando, Deadly Towers, X-men, Soccer

Most games also have those Black Jacket/Case things. I also have containers that hold NES games.... think a CD rack, but for NES games. Those are included too.
:sword: