NBA 2k15 for ps3

Al007

Registered
Nov 13, 2014
I have a couple of questions about this game. I really badly want to get it for the ps3, but my question is, is it worth it. How good are the graphics. Are they similar to the ps4? and also is the game play fun.

Do you already own NBA 2k14? If so, I would probably skip NBA 2k15 on the PS3. The PS3 version is far inferior to the PS4 release. The PS3 version simply offers a roster update over 2014. The game has multiple glitches and freezes often.

There is no gameplay improvement and there are some serious issues with the server which can make trying to sign in near impossible.

oh ok. I have owned 2k13, but never 2k14. do you know if they will fix the bugs and freeze issues.

A third patch was released for PS4 users last week that fixed some of the bugs, though not all of them. PS3 users did not receive these patches and so many of the glaring bugs remain in the game.

I think that it would be really better to get it on the next gen consoles so many of the games that I have seen on these newer consoles look a lot better than playing them on the Xbox 360 or on the PS3. Honestly though I will tell you that if you already own the game then you would know that it has the reputation for being the best basketball game ever. The graphics are always good so I would say that if you have the money then you should get it.

I think that it would be really better to get it on the next gen consoles so many of the games that I have seen on these newer consoles look a lot better than playing them on the Xbox 360 or on the PS3. Honestly though I will tell you that if you already own the game then you would know that it has the reputation for being the best basketball game ever. The graphics are always good so I would say that if you have the money then you should get it.
The NBA 2k series has always been fantastic. As you say, they have always had a good reputation of releasing great games each year. This year, however, all of the focus has been put on next gen consoles and the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions pale in comparison to their next gen counterparts. Just take a look at the reviews for the PS3 or Xbox 360 releases. They are not pretty and with very good reason.

NBA 2K15 for PS3 is very similar to 2K14 with only a few changes and improvements, such as the roster update. If you are planning on getting a PS4 sometime in the future, I would not recommend getting 2K15. The version on PS4 is much better in terms of features and a better game overall. It's your choice though, it might be enjoyable to you when others have not liked it. Is there anywhere you can rent the game to get a feel for it to make a more informed decision?

I actually owned the original NBA2K for the Sega Dreamcast. 15 years later the graphics and gameplay have been upgraded by leaps and bounds. But there is a familiaraity about every new 2k game. So if ypu played any of the earlier versions, you should be able to get into this one.