Name your favorite DOTA2 pro player, and why!

Cryyo

Registered
Jan 1, 2015
I know a LOT of responses are going to be Dendi, he seems to be the most popular player around. Personally I am a big fan of eternalenvy. Sure he's a bit awkward, but he just always seems to have the best understanding of the game, and brings a lot to the table when casting. He's also so fun to watch play, bringing in new strats that nobody has tried in the pro scene before (like terrorblade recently).

SingSing, hands down. The funniest, most level-headed Dota pro I know. I loved his videos when I started played a while ago in the beta and I still love his vids and streams even though I don't play the game anymore. I think we'd get along really well in real life, although there might be too many masturbation jokes.

SingSing, hands down. The funniest, most level-headed Dota pro I know. I loved his videos when I started played a while ago in the beta and I still love his vids and streams even though I don't play the game anymore. I think we'd get along really well in real life, although there might be too many masturbation jokes.
I don't think that I've ever seen SingSing get angry, even when his teammates screw up really badly. He's a really chill player who jokes around a lot on stream, overall he's a really likable character.

Wow this was a copy and paste from another forum, I just replied to this post on another gaming forum. So again i will share my opinion. Dendi Is my favorite Player. He is so funny and easy going, but serious when he needs to be. His epic Viper com back in the F2P movie was outstanding. After Dendi my favorite Dota 2 player is ......(drum roll please) .... ME hahaha

I don't think that I've ever seen SingSing get angry, even when his teammates screw up really badly. He's a really chill player who jokes around a lot on stream, overall he's a really likable character.
I know right? It's inhuman how calm he can remain and still joke around. I wish he would bunch up with the old Mouz team again. They didn't win too many matches but that line-up was entertaining to watch. I remember there was a match against VirtusPro(?), they fought around Roshan for 20 mins and bot teams got like 20-25 kills each. It was crazy.

I know right? It's inhuman how calm he can remain and still joke around. I wish he would bunch up with the old Mouz team again. They didn't win too many matches but that line-up was entertaining to watch. I remember there was a match against VirtusPro(?), they fought around Roshan for 20 mins and bot teams got like 20-25 kills each. It was crazy.

Yeah it's pretty sad that his teams haven't been seeing that much success, be it Mouz or Team Tinker. I think he won the most while he was in Cloud9 (and even then it was just 2nd place). Hope he finds a good team and wins big in TI5.