Mygamer Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan said:
Yeah would love for people to submit some designs.. We could use alot.. I have ideas for shirts and mugs and not.. But could use some help..

Ill add them if they are good

then link the shirt store in our other store:)

Will we be getting paid for our ideas. I don't wanna just give up any of my ideas. Or what type of rewards would you be giving us. Or how about jobs. Are you looking for ppl to do this type of stuff. Answers STAN ANSWERS, I have so many Ideas on things.

stan i would buy some stuff, but i need to know that your reliable, or eles if my dad found out i bought stuff on his credit card, he s*** himself in anger.

Do you folks have any clue what you'll be pricing Wii games at?

The only Canadian store that has pre-orders has them all at $69.99. Best Buy's American site lists them for $49.99. Right now, even after the exchange that's still about $15 more! (Not to mention the higher taxes in Canada.)

I think it might be cheaper for me to buy everything from MyGamer! Provided that shipping is fast and inexpensive (or free!).

We just did a facelift on our store to blend it in better with our current site design. Please take a peek and let us know how you feel about our store.

Status
Not open for further replies.