MyGamer Madden League on 360

SnakeWesker

Registered
Dec 11, 2005
Vandergrift, PA
www.facebook.com
Who all here would be interested in being in an online Madden league for the 360? I think it would be pretty awesome. All you really have to do here is let me know if you would be interested, and if I get a good buzz going, I'll go ahead with it.

Also, if you know a friend or relative or whatever who would also like to play, by all means say so. As long as they show up and play their games, I don't care who they are.

Okay, I will have more information on this if I see that there are people here who are willing to join up. Thanks a lot!

Yeah, go ahead and pick teams. I have the Steelers.

Well, that is three. If we get five more, we have a league. If any of you have friends with 360's and Live accounts, let them know about it. Thanks.

Ok, tha Asylum_boy and T.O. are ready for some football.............Let's get this party started...judging by my first sentence, i think everyone knows what team i got

Ok, I have set the deadline to September 10. So, if you are interested in the league, say something to me before then (if you haven't done so already). So far, we have five teams that are taken-

Asy- Cowboys
SnakeWesker- Steelers
Tod- Broncos
Gsob (my friend)- Raiders
Asy's friend- Panthers

If you know anyone else who has it, and would like to play in it, let me know. Just let them know that these teams have been taken.