Mygamer Job

Misdemonar

Registered
Mar 11, 2006
I sent in a resume avout 2 weeks ago, no response, does that mean I was not picked?

Nope. That just means that the HR heroine is kinda sluggish as of late from hardware issues. Just be patient, or take a mildly more proactive approach by PMing the editors.

I can handle the wait. I just play games. Although I think I'm too similar to Spudly. Can MyGamer handle another Nintendo/Strategist? I only say Nintendo because he actually said DS over PSP (I think). I agree, but apparently no corporations do. I worked at EB for like a month, and they gave bonuses for selling PSP's but not DS'es. I still pointed everyone with a child below the age of 15 to the DS section when they asked what handheld to get. And since I knew the most about games (even more than my manager), they'd ask me what games were good when they were helping a customer. "Yo, Casey, that's a good game for a 13-year-old with a PSP?"

"Uh, Tokobot? There's like, no games for PSP."

Wink wink, I gotta make this sale look, "Cool movies though, right?"

"If they don't mind paying $30 for Crouching Tiger..."

I'm glad I quit.

Jeez, I thought I was waiting for a while only after a couple of days. It's killing me because I would love to be on staff (oh well, I have oodles of gameboy games to stave off any boredom). I saw their job posting at gamejobs, so I applied for the handheld game reviewer. Maybe I'll start bombarding them with PMs.... when all else fails, be uber-annoying :)

That or review for PC... If you can write, can meet deadlines and have a PC that you can game on, I'll start tossing work your way before the hiring process is even completed, :cookiemon

NOTE: I said "IF you can WRITE" as a core job skill!

Ummm..it's been like 4 or 3 months now, and nothing not even a letter saying that I suck and should not be on the internet and please throw my computer into my pool so that I may never ever get on the internet again.

Wait you guys are looking for workers. I'm a good at getting food. lol.

I thought about asking but I then relized that my writing is not that good. I need help. One day if i ever get better I'll ask then. But working here would be *$^&$#ing great.

ImagoX said:
That or review for PC... If you can write, can meet deadlines and have a PC that you can game on, I'll start tossing work your way before the hiring process is even completed, :cookiemon

NOTE: I said "IF you can WRITE" as a core job skill!

You get me the PC, I'll play any crap you fling at me.