MyGamer FPS!!!

DaveMack

Super Staff Dude
Registered
Apr 20, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I'm looking for any ideas or suggestions for inclusion into a MyGamer FPS. I've just come up with the idea of making a First Person Shooter for our wonderful members to play and am looking for ideas on what to include.

ANY input is good input

Thanks,
Dave

We don't really have an advanced culture on these boards, so there's no strong, common elements to draw from creatively. :'(

I think I need to clarify a bit.

I don't think we have strong and/or unique e-cultural identity at this time. No mythos to draw from. No collective themes that define us. No conscious attempts at building one, either, so we're just a sample of many slices mashed together. Not that it's bad; it's just not conducive to make something based off of us. I'm not saying that you shouldn't attempt it. I just don't have any good ideas to throw out if it's a MyGamer FPS.

Now, if you're just talking about a FPS shooter in general for the Mygamer community... like Stan said, what did you have in mind? Like a flash game?

I would be using FPS Creator. It's not up to the Half life 2 standards, but it's very easy to import skins/models for use in the game which could make for some interesting things. I didn't have any real ideas in mind, just to give something back to the members that have gotten us to where we are today.