My quest is comming to an end!!!

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
well if u haven't heard me bitch about how i dont have World of Warcraft, well in a couple of weeks is my birthday, and while i was talking to my friend online on how highschool is going to suck considering he's going to one school, im going to another. That's right im not even in highschool. Anyway, we then started talking about what system he should buy, since he doesn't have one. ( i know he is a loser) ok, then an idea hit me.. our conversation went like this.
Grant: ERIK I GOT AN IDEA!
Erik: wut?
Grant: u know how you wanting a new system?
Erik:ys
Erik:*yes
Grant: well fuck that dude, where buying World of Warcraft!
Erik: yea! an then we can stay in touch threw highschool.
( i didn't want to give u my SN names because i don't want u bugging me)
So we had our plane.... but... if all of u don't know allready. im poor, so i went to my mom, and played the whole compromise card, but really i dont do crap card. and well i conned my mom into buying it around my birthday( which is May 9th so its comming up) but get this. she said " well you can have it, but i know your gonna get board of it in a week or two."
HA HA HA HA. no its ok... you can say it, she's stupid. and so we agreed. but phase two is outsmarting the old man. u see i did have WOW at one point, but money was so tight, and my dad is sometimes a hard ass, we returned it. but now i seek my revenge! so congragulate me, really i am finnally getting it, after like a mounth of bitching.

If you want a place to play I am on the Dark Iron server with a lvl 21 Human Warlock. It is PVP but it is full of good guys.

Enjoy the game and look me up if you decided to play on Dark Iron. My character's name is Isard.

Well, there goes another soul.

I know way too many people who play. I'd play too I guess if I had money.

Have fun with that!

spudlyff8fan said:
Yeah, you should break up with him ASAP.

lol nooooo :crying:... I'll admit RS isn't the best, but it's still fun, brainlessly relaxing, and has an okay crowd of people on it. I enjoy it a lot. (by the way, if anyone here plays RS and hasn't done the Shades of Morton quest, PM me. I'm assembling a group of people for it.) That and I haven't gotten any viruses yet, like that freakin' army of trojans I got from stupid Maple Story (don't ask... it was a lapse of judgment from when I was browsing download.com). I was on some free servers for Ragnarok Online for a while, too... but those are equally if not more trojan infested than kazaa and shut down within months.

Say good bye to your free time.
Im on Balnazar (a new server about 2-3 monthes old now) witha 53 NE Priest
Also have a 40 Tauren Shammy on Archimonde

i persanly love the game, i have too much time into it though. i have 8 chars on mannoroth, the main server i play on. a lvl 60 hunter, name Tsukiakari, and lvl 60 War named HeavyDuty, and A lvl 45 priest named makoto are the 3 i tend to play the most. also im curently trying to powere lvl a rouge up but i feel really dirty when i play a rouge...

For the most part the bigest complant i hear is about its cartoony nature. i honestly find that aspect refreasing. I enjoy a game that desnt take itself too serously.

hi ,you are the games players ,right? if you are i think you want to focus on this essay .i think if you want to play the game well ,you must have good arms ,right ? so if you want to buy the gold ,one way you can buy the gold to buy the arms .so i think one place can supply good service and they deliver the gold fast ,so from my need gold i always buy it from them .many players says : the website is http://www.gneedg.com you can go into have a try!!!!!!bye

network games:WOW gold; Ragnarok Online zeny; ROSE online zuly; SilkRoad gold; RS2 GOLD; FFXI isk ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling.
you also can contact them via:
AIM:gilssales
Yahoo: sellgilstoyou
Msn:gils_sales@hotmail.com
http://www.gneedg.com