My PSP

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
The dust layer on my PSP is almost as thick as the original XBox controllers.

Anyone suggest a game I should play that might intrigue me to remove the dust layer?

lol

Using the PSP to play foosball is a great way to get that dust off!

One could hack it into a portable emulator machine to catch up on all of those old 8 and 16 bit classics everyone nerds out over, if one wished to void the warranty and "risk legal action" over holding illegally obtained ROM images.

Apparently all of these new GTA games are pretty solid, if you like GTA games. And that MGS title reviews well.

listereo said:
One could hack it into a portable emulator machine to catch up on all of those old 8 and 16 bit classics everyone nerds out over, if one wished to void the warranty and "risk legal action" over holding illegally obtained ROM images.

Apparently all of these new GTA games are pretty solid, if you like GTA games. And that MGS title reviews well.

Dude! its already hacked! it can do anything u can dream of. (electronically i mean). didnt u read my thread about homebrew? thats what homebrew is! Just read my threads will ya? thanks.

oh and u should get SOCOM FTB2 Its a lot of fun and also HILARIOUS! (for example the terrorists dance to their boss's music when they are right in the middle of battle. usually if ur stealthy enough ull see it.)

Last edited:
Yes, I know, tamj. One applies existing hacks, and thereby hacks it. Those existing programs and utilities are exactly what I was referring to.

ok. now there is 3.10 OE-A' but im using 3.03 OE-C. It is sooooo freakin Awsome!!!! oh and why dont u just use homebrew to imress\freak out friends? i love it when they get excited whenever i control something with the psp (pc,tv's,ps2, whatever, u name it)

Last edited: