My Gender Revealed (Finally!)

tamj

Registered
Jan 30, 2006
everywhere
And now the moment you've all been waiting for (cue drumroll)... I'm a girl! If u thought that the link matches me well, too bad (u suck) but if u didn't then congrats! Now, before you flame me I want you to remember all the fun we had guessing (well mostly me) and have a good laugh.

Naw, theres a difference between a retard and an idiot. I think she fits a little more into the idiot category. But then again, who knows :p

Last edited:
This is the internet. We're all guilty of stupidity. Someone who makes a point of irrelevant BS on the internet? Special kind of stupid.

Congratulations, Tamj. I guess. I'm sure you thought something a bit more dramatic would be the result of your announcement of gender. But no. We're just as callous and cynical as before.

I don't know, for me it was a life changing situation of dramatic proportions that made me realize without a shadow of a doubt, that I just don't give a s**t!

No problem, Silent. The internet is full of people trying to make a splash without actually doing anything splash-worthy, and it's important to understand that phenomenon. It prepares you for jobs where people promise an exciting and challenging career, but it's still a lame job in an old and rigid industry.

I can attest to that, Listereo. I would almost jump on any comparable job (money/benefits). But I would prefer to have a career and not just a job.

First of all, im not stupid. Im in college. And second, stop being mean to me guys. You are the first one who started it, not me. So it's your prob.

spudlyff8fan said:
Did colleges across America just suddenly start sucking?

I wondered about this a while back. What I've discovered is that once upon a time there was the illusion that if someone went to college, they would make better employees. So those who went to college did so believing they would be given better jobs. Then college got easier (generally speaking). They needed more people to come to college, so they created degrees that are easier to achieve. I know plenty of people who have degrees but no careers. Some make a few bucks more because of their education, but many employers (especially entrepenuers) care more about your experience and willingness to work. Now how can you get experience if you are pursuing a college degree? I ran into that even while I was in college.