My Decision

Wow ghost, you're a pretty good guy for giving that up so your wife can pursue her own thing. You'll get something better along the road.

nah. it was my decision. i could have forced her down my path but it just wouldnt have been worth it to see her sacrifice. i prefer to sacrifice myself...i'm a hopeless romantic i guess, and i've done some pretty crazy things for love before. and that was before i met my wife. so i figured it just wouldnt be like me to not do this either, for her.

ever light yourself on fire???

No, then don't talk to me about stupid love things!!

JK, again

This is a G-Rated thread GT, no more talk of "loving" yourself, or whatever you do in the bedroom when your wife isn't around...

shit? this is G-rated??

Better get this condom off my head. Put foam dome away and kick the midget prostitutes out.

Love's hard

I find it amusing that GT has easy access to midget prostitutes in the middle of nowhere, IL and yet he can only get one TV station. I love our country.

No, not pedo bear! OMG, /b/ is spreading. Once it starts, the Internet will go down in flames, a glorious and slow mushroom cloud of moral corruption.