Music While Gaming?

Well, depending on how the game theme soundtrack is to me is what would determine if I'm going to be needing to add an extra music to playing the game. If the soundtrack is very cool, I don't have any need for another music but if it's boring, then I would listen to some of my heavy metal songs.

I love to listen on alternative rock songs, sometimes I would go to classical depending on my mood. But when playing pc games, I prefer not to simultaneously listen to any type music. I would rather listen to the soundtrack of the game. And another thing is that, the noise of game is one of the reason why you would like to play it. Especially, if the game is more on action. You would want to hear the noise of battles, fights and background noises of the game. But of course, there are some games that listening to music while gaming would perfectly fit. However, not in PUBG.

Sometimes music can help me focus on game while I am playing dota 2, when the music is not accurate on your game (you know what I mean) that music can distract you from your gameplay. Also I experienced while listening to sad song while playing was so dumb idea. I don't know why I did it. I got a failure in a game.

I am not listening to music while I am playing games because I play with my friends and we talk all the time we play and if I would listen to music in this time I would not be able to hear what my friends are saying.

It all depends on the game. I like a bit of Judas Priest, Motorhead and Pantera. For games like golf, I turn to Pink Floyd and the likes of Neil young.

The video game's soundtrack is good enough for me. I have no need for looking for other extra music. Unless the game's soundtrack is crap enough, then I will look for other songs.

I tend to play a lot of online multiplayer games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, Call of Duty, Destiny 2, and the like so being able to listen to music is something I enjoy when I play these games. I usually listen to whatever takes my fancy if I am honest and just recently it's been BTS.

I make use of the in game's soundtrack and music to play. It's like the soundtrack uses in all Halo video games. They are so good that you won't like to stop listening to it. I enjoyed it playing Halo Infinite.

I've seen those who doesn't like any kind of music when they are playing video games. This turn down the volume to cut off any sound. I can never play my game this way because it's going to be boring.